Volunteers are essential to our success. We have several volunteer opportunities such as:
1. Become a member of our Board – The Northwest Health Foundation is seeking Board representation from Fort Vermilion, La Crete, Paddle Prairie, Rainbow Lake and Zama City.
Some or all of the following experience/qualifications would be an asset:
- Previous board experience;
- Previous fundraising experience;
- Interested in the unique health care services provided in the North Zone;
- Passion and commitment to make a difference in your community;
- Able to commit to 3-4 hours per month to attend meetings and/or fundraising events;
- Access to internet and email is a must.
2. Get on the Volunteer List – The Northwest Health Foundation needs volunteers to help plan and run special events.
3. Sponsorship – Sponsor prizes, time or resources for upcoming events.
For more information on volunteering with the Northwest Health Foundation, please contact the Administrative Assistant.
If you are interested in applying to become a member of our Board, please fill out the Board Application Form and send it to the Foundation Coordinator either by fax, email or mail.